Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Got it Covered!

We have a cover for Canine Cupids and it is just perfect. I am thrilled with it. It even features a pretty good facsimile of the "lead dog" in each of the three stories.  And in just a week, this collection will be up for sale on the Loose Id site and elsewhere, shortly after if not at once.  Here is the link:  http://www.loose-id.com/canine-cupids.html

Since Canine Cupids will be released first, I'll give you all an excerpt of each story in the next couple of days with emphasis on A New Leash on Life which is the brand new story, never published before. I am also delighted to have two of my favorite original Canine Cupids tales again available but a new one is always a high point too.  I'll also be showing off both these new releases at the Valentine's Party at TRS from February 10-14 and there will be a giveaway or two, I promise!

And here is the cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Offensive or spam comments will be deleted promptly!