Thursday, March 31, 2016

The End and a Beginning

As of today Amber Quill Press is no more. I have decided that I am going to try to get my Canine Cupid tales back where readers can find them and my plan is to release each one in the company of a brand new unpublished story, also featuring dogs! Within a week I hope to have Doggone Love and a new story, A New Leash on Life headed off to Loose Id and a couple of other publishers that offer gay erotic romances. Stay tuned and I will let you know how this works. As a last resort, I will go the self publishing route but right now I am too p'oed at Amazon to want to go that way!! And it is darn near the only game in town that is going anywhere right now. But for them, AQP would still be chugging along; there were other reasons as well but the unfair competition a 900# gorilla can exert was the last straw.

Meanwhile, I do have some paperback copies of all my AQ Antholgies or collections, mostly featuring three or four stories in each one. I will sell them at my cost plus shipping which is less than you can get them on Amazon , allegedly "used" now and for stroke -inducing prices!! If interested, contact me at azwriter427@yahoo.com for particulars.

Meanwhile I know Loose Id and several others are starting to publish work by a number of my fellow former Amber Quill authors, mostly those who also wrote gay romance. I'll try to get some links and info up here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Offensive or spam comments will be deleted promptly!