Friday, September 15, 2017

Back and Raring to Go!!

It became a much longer sabbatical than I had intended when I made the last post. New things have come out and I have a variety of other news and updates as well. So I will do my best to get all caught up in the next few days here.

Like many writers and other artistic folks, I do have periodic bouts of depression when it is a struggle just to do what one must to stay alive and semi-functional. The past couple of months were one of those times. The well of words and thoughts ran totally dry and I knew I had to let it recharge for awhile. The level is rising now and soon will be ready to pour forth some new creations. That's good! I also had my summer struggle when the allergies and my ongoing dry eye issues carried on a fight in my poor abused eyeballs, making it hard to be on the computer very much. I used the time to do some sewing--two new full-bed sized quilts-- and new earrings and other jewelry which I have resumed peddling at the local Farmer's and Crafter's Market every Saturday morning. Even at my worst, I do need creative outlets and those serve well when the writing goes into a hiatus.

Okay, 'nuff of that. Let me gather my wits and get the chronology straight and I'll bring you up to date. New covers, new releases, and a new ongoing program where many of my older LGBT tales are becoming available on Kindle Unlimited. Also some of Gwynn Morgan's long OOP (out of print) romances will be coming at Smashwords before the end of the year. Stay with me!

Luck n' Love, Deir'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Offensive or spam comments will be deleted promptly!