Friday, April 22, 2016

Deirdre O'dare, unlike the Old South, will rise again!

I have some good news and for now no bad that I know of. I just signed contracts with Changeling Press for a re-release of my two stories, Runes of Revelation and Runes of Redemption as a boxed set under the title Bond of the Runes. I don't have a release date yet but anticipate early summer. Then I am also busy finished for them a tale I started some time back called Jumping Jack Flash. I guess one could call it urban fantasy although I never was one for labels and boxes! Contracts signed for all, anyway.

Outside of my Facebook friends, you are the first to know and will be truly first to see the covers and get some excerpts when these works have a release date and I have the cover art. I also expect to have some other announcements soon involving two other publishers and a mixture of previous and brand new titles to be coming out this year.

I hope all my old fans and friends will follow me to my new home(s) and continue to enjoy the hot and adventurous tales a raft of fascinating characters choose me to transcribe and publish for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Offensive or spam comments will be deleted promptly!