Friday, February 1, 2013

Duty and Daring is OUT!

Duty and Daring is now available on Amazon.com,  through the Amber Quill website and at other book sellers! I'm delighted to have four of my favorite and heart-felt stories now available in a print collection. If a reader here would like an autographed copy I will sell them at the same rate that Amazon charges and cover the postage myself. I've ordered some copies to have available for friends and events and they should be here within a couple of weeks or even sooner!

Here's the cover again--the full flat this time and you can find it on my page at Amber Allure:
www.amberquill.com/AmberAllure/bio_ODare and on the Allure home page for a time as a new release!
I'm now hard at work on some new tales which will become available in the coming months and plan to put together another collection or two in print before long as well!

Thanks to all my readers and friends for your support. That is what makes this all worthwhile and Blessed Imbolc to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Offensive or spam comments will be deleted promptly!