Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Special Delivery--adult excerpt

Special Delivery by Deirdre O'Dare Amber Quill Press, Amber Allure Line
www.amberquill.com/AmberAllure/SpecialDelivery.html

Blurb in prior post.

Adult excerpt: (considerably farther into the story!)


The small, old-fashioned kitchen was equally neat. Monte waited in the doorway while Jeff made coffee. Dressed tonight in faded jeans and a plaid flannel shirt over a well-worn T-shirt, the other man looked every bit as good as he did in his delivery uniform. Monte feasted his gaze and enjoyed every second of it. For a minute he held a vague wish Jeff would turn around, come over and grab him.

"Hell, you really don't want to go home to an empty house tonight, do you?"

Had Monte heard those words or only imagined them?

Part of Jeff, the disciplined, trained agent, stood back aghast at what he'd just said, while the rest of him, the man who'd been fighting the urge to touch Monte, to kiss him almost from the first, just acted. All at once, he couldn't wait another moment, could no longer resist the urgent need to feel Monte's body against his, to taste the boyish smile and find out whether the sizzle of their few accidental touches was a fluke or the real thing.

He set the two coffee mugs on the counter and crossed to where Monte leaned in the doorway. Even before he got close to the other man, his arms already reached for him. A man has a head at each end of his spine, and when one is working, the other isn't. The old adage slipped through his mind, as if from a distance.

No question, his cock, and maybe something else, was in the driver's seat now and he could no more control their demands than he could fly. He'd known in the back of his mind this very thing was a risk, but he'd thought he could suppress it. He'd been wrong.

He grabbed Monte by the shoulders and dragged him close. Monte's mouth opened in surprise an instant before Jeff's collided with it. Lips and tongues began a frantic duel, reaching and searching, driven by need too urgent to deny. They both clasped and clutched at each other, bodies straining to get closer, stiffening cocks thrusting against the confines of their jeans.

Jeff's conscience still protested. I can't do this. I've got to stop, back off, calm down.

But it was like trying to stop the wind, a flash flood, an implacable force of nature. There was nothing sane and rational about it at all. The power of lust, primal and ravenous, raged through him, its demands too forceful to contain.

Finally, Jeff slacked his grip, pulled back enough to break the lock-lipped kiss and to see Monte's face as other than a blur. Monte's eyes reflected the stunned sensations Jeff felt. In spite of that, a silly grin tugged at his lips and a similar urge seemed to be twitching Monte's mobile mouth.

"Oh, man, I..." Jeff struggled for words, unable to frame his jumbled thoughts into anything coherent.

"Did you read my mind? And did you say something about staying just before you turned around, or did I imagine that?" At least Monte seemed to be able to speak.

"The urge just hit me, all at once. It seized total control. I know I came on like a runaway train. Are you all right with this? Do you want it as much as I do? I began to speculate about you and this right off when we first met, but I wasn't sure how to ask, what to say."

"Me neither. I thought I sensed some interest. I suspected, but I've been wrong before. It's really humiliating to make that mistake." His gaze dropped to the floor for a moment, then he looked back up at Jeff. "But I'm more than all right now. Where do we go from here? Whether it's the bedroom or the living room rug or up against the wall doesn't matter to me, but there's no way I'm leaving now."

Jeff released his hold on Monte completely, suddenly not sure what to do next. He was still shaking with the intensity of his desire, but close to paralysis as well. As his hands dropped to his sides, Monte sank to his knees right in front of him. Before Jeff fully realized what the other man intended, Monte lowered the zipper of Jeff's jeans, released his belt buckle and pushed back the denim to free Jeff's prick. With a touch almost reverent, Monte wrapped his hand around the engorged shaft and stroked from base to head and back.

When Monte's mouth engulfed him, Jeff struggled to keep his legs from buckling. Somehow Monte stayed with him as he backed a long step to brace himself against the counter. With arms extended behind him, he managed to stay on his feet. Then, working with an amazing, nimble tongue and a deep throat, Monte administered the most amazing blow job Jeff had ever experienced. He came in an explosive burst that shot cum down Monte's throat and shook his whole body with climactic tremors.

"Man, where did you ever learn to do that? You just gave me the most incredible BJ I ever had in my life."

Monte looked up at him, a smile on his moist, shining lips. "I don't know. I've just wanted to do that from the moment I saw you get out of your truck the first time. I didn't think I'd ever have the chance, but when it came, I had to take it. I hope you didn't mind."

"Mind? Do you think I'm totally stupid? It was fantastic."

Monte stood then, as easily as if he were not shaken at all, but vulnerability shone in his expressive eyes.

Jeff studied him for a minute. "So what can I do for you in return?"

Monte's expression changed in a flash from satisfied to troubled. Seeing the shift, Jeff realized that, if not a real sub, Monte was far from a dom. He was not comfortable asking, much less demanding. He might be aching with need, but he couldn't come straight out and voice his desires. He took whatever a partner chose to give, and gave back more than he got every time.

Just as Jeff reached for him again, Monte's cell rang. It didn't stop ringing. Monte grabbed for it. "Fuck, I forgot to set it to silent and voice mail only."



To read more go to the buy link shown or wait for the print book Duty and Daring where this is the first of four tales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Offensive or spam comments will be deleted promptly!